Best Coffee Makers Review
1) Java Presse Manual Coffee
If you are a true Coffee lover then you will know everything about it, I always utilize the instant manual grinder to get best Coffee taste as it will give the best taste. This is something I use on a daily basis, please click on the image below to read about the review? The cather is enough for two cups of Coffee but it depends on how you would like to use it. It can grind from Corse to medium, again check the link for details.I normally use medium. I clean between roast to avoid any change in taste from left residue. This is very helpful for me during travelling due to is tiny size. Highly recommend this manual grinder.
2) Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
This is one of the best ones I can find especially when we have a large family and with all of us working from home these days, I cannot say enough about this unit as I meets all my needs.
-Taste for freshly ground beans with 18 grinding option from Corse to super fine
- Stainless steel Cuisinart burr
- Automatic stop helps with the right grade maximizing the oils, aromas and flavors for the better morning cup of coffee
- 4-18 cup slide dial and removeable 8 oz bean hopper
- Removeable groud chamber holds 32 cups
- Comes with heavy duty cleaning brush
Please click on the image to check out the reviews
3) Grinder for Spice, Dry Herbs and Coffee, 12-Cups, Black3) KRUPS Silent Vortex Electric
Honestly this is something I have not tried, but I am seriously thinking on getting one of these as it has dual purpose, it can not just grind Coffee but can also be used for Spices and Herbs and can also deliver 12 Cups of ground coffee in a short period of time.
Some of the features that I liked about it are
2) Diswasher safe
3) Can grind three different things
4) New vortex technology
Please click on the image below to check out the reviews